We are very pleased to invite you to our ADS Toulouse Advanced Air Mobility Summit in partnership with the British Embassy in Paris on April 13th, from 12:00 to 16:00 CEST. The event will start with a networking finger buffet lunch followed by panel discussions.
Our premier event will bring together leading British and French players in the industry to exchange notes and accelerate the maturity of this market in both nations. This is about more than just the vehicle, it’s about building a new market, industry, and operating environment. We will exchange market intelligence, certification topics and practical use cases such as the Paris Olympics 2024. The event is designed to be focused and to offer an exclusive networking opportunity.
The event will be held at the B612 building – Centre of Innovation Toulouse Aerospace – and we will be honoured to welcome the following speakers:
- Darrell SWANSON, NASA AAM Advisor, GKN Skybus Consortium Member and Director, Swanson Aviation Consultancy Ltd
- Joerg MULLER, Airbus Head of Airbus Urban Mobility
- José VEIGA, Ascendance Flight Technologies Program Director
- Irwin KERBORIOU, Beyond Aero Chief of staff
- Arthur GRUNWALD, VoltAero Program Director
- Michiel WEVERS, GKN Aerospace Customer Strategy Director
- Furqan, GKN Aerospace Technology Manager
- Matheu PARR, Rolls-Royce Customer Business Director
- Jean-Christophe DRAI, Volocopter Commercial Lead France
- Frédéric AMARIUTEI, W.L GORE Market Development – Aerospace & Defence
- Kaushal JADIA, Cyient Head Transportation Business Unit
Additional speakers will be confirmed shortly.
A full agenda as well as the virtual meeting joining details will be provided prior to the event.
Seats are limited, please log into the website below to register and secure your seat.
Participation fee: €50 per physical attendee or €30 per virtual attendee.