ADS is hosting the United Kingdom Pavilion at the 14th edition of Aeromart Toulouse; the International Business Convention for the Aerospace Industry located at the Parc des Expositions from Tuesday, November 29 to Thursday, December 1.
Over the past 25 years, Aeromart has established itself as the global event for the Aerospace Industry. Constantly evolving to meet industry demands and unlike other typical aerospace events, Aeromart connects OEM’s and their Tier 1 and 2 suppliers with manufacturers and service providers from both civil and defense aviation, through a series of individually tailored B2B meetings.
Highlights of this B2B Convention:
- One-to-one meetings: Through a B-to-B platform, Aeromart Toulouse 2022 brings the right contacts to you in pre-organised scheduled meetings with the contacts of your choice. With the global Aerospace supply chain on site – meet with international companies and contacts in just two days.
- Supply chain policies conferences: A one day high level conference devoted to sustainable aviation, cyber security, digitalization, artificial intelligence, human capital, logistics 4.0, the supply chain and maintenance in operational condition. A chance to learn from senior industry professionals and to join the debate.
- Workshops: These are excellent opportunities for professionals to share experiences and better comprehend the market scientific, industrial, technical and commercial evolutions.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION INCLUDE:
- A prime, visible location at the convention.
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management: the ADS Toulouse team will be onsite to support you on the logistics and assist with your meetings during the two days of convention taking advantage of their excellent contacts in the region.
For further information regarding the package, please click here.
Please contact Karen Hayhoe if you have any questions
Options and prices
|Aeromart Toulouse 2022 – United Kingdom Pavilion – booth package (6sqm)
|Aeromart Toulouse 2022 – United Kingdom Pavilion – ADS non-member management fee
|Aeromart Toulouse 2022 – United Kingdom Pavilion – additional delegate (per delegate)
|Aeromart Toulouse 2022 – United Kingdom Pavilion – delegate lunch (30 November and 1 December, per delegate)
|Aeromart Toulouse 2022 – United Kingdom Pavilion – Launch Party 29 November 2022 (per person)